Sugar House

Sugar House was established in 1853, six years after Brigham Young led the Latter-Day Saint settlers into the valley. Its name derives from the sugar beet test factory of the Deseret Manufacturing Company. According to Salt Lake City’s master plan, it runs from 700 East to Parleys Way and 2000 East and from 1700 South to the city limits about 3000 South. Many local businesses as well as private residences, although not strictly located within the bounds of Sugar House, use the name because of the area's name recognition.  the downtown area has gone through a major revitalization.  There are many fabulous restaurants and great shopping along with parks sprinkled though out the area.

The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2020 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved. The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. Buyer to verify all information.